Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Jesus Christ Lives

I know that Jesus Christ is the Son of God.  He came to earth to perform the Atonement and to set an example for us.  He was perfect, and yet He died for our sins.  Because of the Atonement, I can improve and progress.  Because He was resurrected, I will live again too.

I know that the Atonement was the single most significant event of all time.  I can't comprehend it, but I love Christ for it.  I know He loves me.  I feel a closeness to Him as my Savior and Master.

He is and always will be my Master and my Shepherd.  I know that by following His supernal example, I can be happy.  I know that the Lord taught through parables for a reason.  He was speaking truth, but He taught these truths in a way that could only be fully understood through the Spirit.

I know that He lives, and He is calling out to you to Come Unto Him.

No comments:

Post a Comment