Monday, April 8, 2013

I Know There is a God

During general conference this weekend our prophets and apostles testified powerfully of what they know. It caused me to ponder my own testimony. Having considered it carefully, I'd like to share with you the things that I know.

I know there is a God. I know this for certain. I know He lives and loves me and created all things. I know this through the witness of the Holy Ghost on many different occasions. I have prayed and asked to know and God has answered. I have felt his love in powerful and undeniable ways. I see His hand in everything around me. I feel His spirit again and again as it testifies to me that there is more to this life than what we can see. I have been blessed to experience true personal revelation which I know comes from God. This knowledge brings me peace and great joy, and I long for everyone to feel what I feel and know what I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment